I love sharing nutritarian recipes!
I made this for dinner yesterday and it was great. It had a nice balance of flavours and was warm and soothing. A perfect nutritarian meal for a cool evening.
Moroccan Veggie Stew
Author: Trainer Isa
Recipe type: Entree
Cuisine: Moroccan, Vegan, Nutritarian
This is a wonderful dish for the cool days of fall or winter.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 3 small sweet potatoes cubed
- 3 small zucchini cubed
- 7-8 mushrooms, cubed
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon schriracha hot sauce (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 cans (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Saute the onion, peppers and garlic until softened. Add the sweet potatoes and let cook a bit until they are halfway done or a bit more even. Add the spices, tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients and let simmer until the potatoes are completely cooked.
- Serve over broccoli or brown rice.